Today I graduated with from the University of Leicester, with a degree in BSc (Hons) Computer Science.
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England.
The university has established itself as a leading research-led university and has been named University of the Year of 2008 by the Times Higher Education. It was ranked 13th among all British universities by The Guardian in 2014. The University of Leicester is also the only university ever to have won a Times Higher Education award in seven consecutive years. In 2016, the university ranked 24th in the The Complete University Guide and 32nd in the The Guardian.
- Program Design
- Study Skills and Professional Practice
- Discrete Structures
- Computer Systems
- Logic and Problem Solving
- Data Structure and Development Environments
- Databases and Web Applications
- User Interfaces and HCI
- Software Engineering and System Development
- Automata, Languages and Computation
- Software Project Management and Professionalism
- Functional Programming
- Software Engineering Project
- Multimedia and Computer Graphics
- Operating Systems, Networks and Distributed Systems
- Software Measurement and Quality Assurance
- Web Technologies
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Cryptography and Internet Security
- Third Year Computer Science Project
University of Leicester Website: https://le.ac.uk